Trip #6 – Southern Atoll – May 21 to June 03, 2023 (14 days)
21. May 2023 @ 14:00 – 3. June 2023 @ 14:00
Trip #6 – Southern Atoll
Place: Maldives, Huvadhoo Atoll
Start: Huvadhoo Atoll
End: Huvadhoo Atoll
Price: USD 2,940 in shared room
Single Room Upgrade: USD 300 (depending on availability)
Domestic flight: USD 450 (flights Male-Huvadhoo-Male)
This trip starts and ends in the Huvadhoo Atoll, approximately 400KM south of Male.
Make sure to be in Male no later than 9am local time, so that we can organise a domestic flight for you not too late in the day.
At the end of the trip, we will drop you off at the airport in the Huvadhoo Atoll, where you will take a domestic plane to Male. Your international flight should not be earlier than 7pm on Saturday.
– Single or Shared Room on the safari boat
– Spot guiding with an experienced surfer with local knowledge
– 3 meals a day + snacks
– Complimentary mineral water, coffee, tea
– Free Wifi (fair usage applies)
– Unlimited surfing
– Dinghy (small tender) & Dhony (large tender)
– Tourist tax
– International flights
– Soft and alcoholic beverages
– Tip Money for the crew
Covid-19 Security Measures
All safety measures will be taken, the Maldives / the boat owner have implemented stringent procedures; we will inform you about the measures before you fly to the Maldives.
– maximum 10 guests
– 8 rooms, thereof max. 4 shared rooms (2 guests per shared room) and 5 single rooms
We are here for you! If you have any questions regarding our surf camp boat, what is included on the surf trip, or any other questions regarding the Maldives surfing experience, please visit our FAQ page or contact us.
Our general terms and conditions apply.