Trip #3 – Southern Atoll
Place: Maldives, Huvadhoo Atoll
Start: Huvadhoo Atoll
End: Huvadhoo Atoll
This trip starts and ends in the Huvadhoo Atoll, approximately 400KM south of Male.
Make sure to be in Male no later than 9am local time, so that we can organise a domestic flight for you not too late in the day.
At the end of the trip, we will drop you off at the airport in the Huvadhoo Atoll, where you will take a domestic plane to Male. Your international flight should not be earlier than 7pm on Saturday.
– Single or Shared Room on the safari boat
– Spot guiding with an experienced surfer with local knowledge
– 3 meals a day + snacks
– Complimentary mineral water, coffee, tea
– Free Wifi (fair usage applies)
– Unlimited surfing
– Dinghy (small tender) & Dhony (large tender)
– International flights
– Soft and alcoholic beverages
– Tip Money for the crew
– maximum 11 guests
– 8 rooms
We are here for you! If you have any questions regarding our surf camp boat, what is included on the surf trip, or any other questions regarding the Maldives surfing experience, please visit our FAQ page or contact us.
Our general terms and conditions apply.